FCVS News

The Student News Site of Frederick County Virtual High School

FCVS News

FCVS News

The Story of the Movie Annabelle Truth Vs Reality

Annabelle is a seriously spooky movie about a possessed doll named Annabelle. It tells the story of a couple who go through some seriously creepy and Supernatural stuff because of this doll. The movie is full of suspense, jumpscares, and a super eerie atmosphere that will totally give you goosebumps. It’s a film that will keep you guessing and leave you feeling a bit unsettled .

The real events included the doll moving on its own, leaving mysterious messages, and even attacking people. It was believed to be possessed by an evil spirit that brought fear and Chaos into the lives of the homeowners.

Part of the story that is true is that the Annabelle doll was a raggedy Ann doll, not the doll in the movie. The doll was owned by a couple who claimed it was possessed; they seeked help from investigators named Ed and Lorraine Warren who determined that the doll was indeed inhabited by an evil spirit. the Warrens took possession of the dog and placed it in their occult Museum, where it remains to this day

What was dramatized for the film was that Specific incidents and characters in the movie may have been exaggerated or fictionalized for the purpose of creating a thrilling cinematic experience. For example, like the dolls’ appearance, noises the doll makes, and how she acts.