FCVS News

The Student News Site of Frederick County Virtual High School

FCVS News

FCVS News

Five Nights at Freddy’s Game/Film VS Reality

With the Five Nights at Freddy’s Movie nearing a week away, most fans who await the release already are aware of the main lore of the game, and the basis of it. We’re gonna look at the differences between Five Nights at Freddy’s lore and real life events.

Now, everyone should know that Five Nights at Freddy’s takes place in a rundown pizzeria, which has animatronics and arcade games. This as everyone knows is based off of places such as Chuck E Cheese and Showbiz Pizza. However, the only difference is that the animatronics in real life don’t become murderous monsters at night and they aren’t possessed by vengeful spirits, at least to our knowledge.

Another part of the Five Nights at Freddy’s lore is that a previous employee was the suspect in which 5 children went missing, and were stuffed into the bodies of animatronics Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. A similar incident happened in real life in a Chuck E Cheese in 1993, in which a previous employee shot 5 other employees who were working late, killing 4 and injuring one. The difference in this, however, was that no animatronics were possessed and also that these were employees, not children.

Those were all of the events that occurred in the Five Nights at Freddy’s Universe that are similar to real life events. However, we have 11 days to figure out if there are more.