FCVS News

The Student News Site of Frederick County Virtual High School

FCVS News

FCVS News

Horror Film: The Blair Witch Project

Today i am going to be talking about all the Blair witch project I am going to tell you about the summary, Where it happened Who and What and also how it was Dramatized.
Horror Film: The Blair Witch Project

Found video footage tells a tale of 3 film students: Heather, Mike and Josh that traveled to a small town to make a documentary about the Blair Witch, a legendary local murderer. Over a few days, the students go around town interviewing locals and gathering clues.  The project takes a frightening turn when the 3 students lose their way in the woods and they get lost and they cant find there way out. they begin hearing noises and they are start to really get freaked out.

it happened in October of 1994 in Burkittsville MD.

In the Film the makers of the film didn’t use special affects they used genuine reactions the cast didn’t know what was awaiting them in the woods they were blind sighted. thats what made it more real. The actors playing the role held onto the cameras themselves they didn’t  have any huge camera crews with them and the directors weren’t present at all during the filming process. all of the camera movements and dialogue were all improvised.