The Student News Site of Frederick County Virtual High School



Does Pineapple Belong on Pizza?

Pineapple pizza has been around for several decades and has gained popularity over time. It’s a unique Twist on traditional Pizza that some people enjoy. The combination of sweet pineapple and savory toppings create a flavor contrast that plagues the many tastes whether you love it or not, pineapple pizza has certainly made its Mark in the pizza world. Some people absolutely love the combination of pineapple and pizza, While others strongly believe that it is a culinary disaster. It’s a topic that Sparks passionate discussions and divided opinions. so, let’s explore both sides of the argument and see where you stand on this fruity controversy.



  • On one side of the argument pineapple lovers argue that the sweetness of the fruit as a unique and refreshing twist to the Savory flavors of pizza. they enjoy the contrast between the Tangy pineapple and the salty toppings like ham or bacon. for them pineapple brings a burst of tropical flavor that elevates the overall taste experience


Story continues below advertisement


  • Some people might not want pineapple in their pizza because they prefer the classic combination of flavors without the added sweetness of pineapple. they enjoy toppings like pepperoni, mushrooms, or olives that provide a Savory and traditional Pizza experience.For them a pineapple-free pie allows the other ingredients to shine and keeps the taste experience more focused.

I asked 10 people does pineapple belong on pizza… guess what they’ve said.

Out of the 10 people I asked approximately 75% said they prefer no pineapple on Pizza while the remaining 25% enjoy the combination. “ possibly” means that there’s a chance or likelihood of something happening, but it is not guaranteed. in this context it suggests that they may be a variation and people’s preferences when it comes to pineapple on pizza.




In this article https://www.foodandwine.com/lifestyle/pineapple-pizza-chefs

some actually like the taste of the pineapple it states…

” Together, the ingredients “achieve the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and spicy,” she says, noting, “It adds a bright, acidic “punch” of flavor.”

Maybe the poll with 10 people can be wrong.. Is it true?

Based on the conversations we’ve had in the opinions expressed, it seems that pineapple on Pizza is a device topic. While some people enjoy the combination of sweet pineapple with sweet toppings, there are others who prefer a more traditional Pizza experience without pineapple. taste preferences can vary greatly from person to person, and there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to a piece of toppings. Ultimately it’s all about individual choice and enjoying the piece that makes you happy. After reading this, do you prefer pineapple and pizza or not?





Leave a Comment
Donate to FCVS News

Your donation will support the student journalists of Frederick County Virtual School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

More to Discover
About the Contributor
Fatima Baldwin
Fatima Baldwin, staff writer
Fatima Baldwin is a famous YouTuber and upcoming artist. Shes 17 years old and attends High School with the Remote Virtual Program. She enjoys making content for her YouTube channel with over 300k+ subscribers called Littyb and she loves to travel to speak motivation to upcoming kids plus meet, and collab with other creators just like her. When it comes to writing Fatima loves to talk about the effects of social media on mental health. She finds that the most challenging part of writing is finding the right words to express her thoughts and ideas in a clear and engaging way.  When Fatima grows older she dreams of using her experiences to educate and inspire other kids about the impact of social media on mental health. She wants to teach them about both, the positive and negative habits and how we can work together to improve them.  She says " Don't just go along with the crowd,take charge and set an example for others. " When shes  not travelling or speaking motivation to others, she likes to spend time with her family and sleep.
Donate to FCVS News

Comments (0)

All FCVS News Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *